Open Studios Mobile App
Find your way and stay connected
For the 2017 tour, Open Studios has introduced a mobile application. In addition to being able to learn more about the artists, the app will help you plan your 4-day itinerary, highlight favorite artists, and map your way around the back roads of beautiful Washington County, NY. The app will also allow artists and tour organizers to send you messages and notifications about schedule changes and artwork availability.
App Quick Tips
View Artist Details
- Tap artist name
- Swipe artwork left or right to view art
- Tap “Visit Studio – Directions” to view Google Map
Workshops & Demos
- Tap workshop name to view description and details
- Tap “Register” and enter name and email to register for workshop
- Tap “Open Studios Tour” text to view list of studios
- Tap artist palette icons to view studio details, location, and directions
- Tap arrow icon to enable turn-by turn directionsSwipe artwork left or right to view art
- Enable the app to use your current location allow for turn-by-turn direction from where you are to any studio on the tour.
- On artists and workshop main pages, swipe from the right edge of the screen toward the center.
- Tap star to add artist or workshop to list of favorites.
- Toggle category to “blue” state to activate category.
- Active categories allow for receiving alerts and push notifications. direction from where you are to any studio on the tour.
Map Not Working on Android
- Go to Settings > Personal > Privacy & Safety.
- Click App Permissions.
- Click Location.
- Scroll to Open Studios Tour icon and toggle location permissions to “on.”